Monday, September 27, 2004

Trip away

trip, trip...
trip away.

as the paraphrased song goes.

Going away on business to St.Petersburg. Before anyone asks me about Hurricane Jeanne, let me quickly answer that I am not going to Florida. Russian Federation, is more like it. Business trip, this is. Not crazy about going on the personal level. It is also the first time I am leaving my Significantly Better Half (SBH) for so long in the last 7 years. Hope all goes well for me and for her.

Why am I not excited on a personal level? Mostly because it just does not feel very safe. I am also not all the crazy about leaving SBH alone. She is not happy about it, and when you are married that pretty much means that when one is unhappy, the other one is also. Moreover, I ended up flying towards the end of the Yom Kippur. I generally try to fast and meditate during this holiday, even if we do not attend any services, but of course today was just busy and crazy. I managed to fast [ok, I am still in the process as I type this], but no enlightenment is likely to come out of it.

Anyway, I am going to be back in a few days. See you then: Dear Web-based Log/Diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home