Thursday, July 29, 2004

Daily update

Daily Update


Clearly, this is not just another daily update in a continious stream of daily updates. I have not done one ever, I think. In reality, I am just waiting for a very very heavy [alliteration] program to start up. Slow enough that I have time to write this paragraph, edit a few times, and then wait for hits to the website to start pouring in.

Will today be hectic again? Let's cover the territory. One development server is not letting me log in because of a bizarre LDAP problem, and the IT department is fighting fires of its own. A designer needs to get access to the aforementioned Server, and 2 new developers on the team need tasks, while 2 other developers need approval on their design.


10:30AM - I am ready for a drink right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home