Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Geeky Habits of Highly Successful People

Geeky Habits of Highly Successful People


Well, I am not sure about highly successful people, but I do know I got my share. One of the habits I just recently realized was geeky is wearing a pen in the front-pocket of my shirt. Obviously, enough fun has been had at the expense of geeks with 3 or 4 pens and pencils and a protector. Suffice it to say that Revenge of the Nerds explored the topic and declared it solved. But what about just one, high-quality pen. No protector. No multiple writing implements. Just one nice pen, received as a gift, mind you. Does wearing one put an indelible mark of a "geek" on my forehead?


I guess I do not really care - the benefit of having something to write with is a huge bonus. One never knows when a receipt is going to need to be signed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home