Monday, November 17, 2003

Hijacked Blogrolling.com account


It looks like over the past weekend my blogrolling account has become hijacked in some fashion. I do not yet know whether my username and password were compromised, or whether it was some kind of security break on blogrilling.com itself, but I would certainly urge my readers not to think that I have suddenly become Laura's blog biggest fan and now link ot her exclusively.

Needless to say this is very disturbing. I use a similar username and password for various other low and medium security accounts and would hate to find out all them have been compromised. While it would suck for a lot more people, I am hoping blogrolling itself was somehow compromised and the attackers did not actually learn my username and password. Frankly, chances of this are slim. I am only hoping there is some way for me to figure out how the password got compromised, but even that is doubtful.

Sucky beginning to the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home