Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Weird but true. I was cleaning out my spam/junk mailbox and noticed a strange email. Someone was exhtorting me to sign up for a Bachelor of Fine Arts on-line degree program. While I have all the respect in the world for artists, I have never thought it was a particularly good investment to make if all you get out of it is the degree and diploma itself. However, I stand corrected. Apparently, jobs in museums and auction houses are going begging for applicants, for the lack of people with proper Fine Arts degrees. I could make a great living, the email farther implored, were I only to consider signing up for a revolutionary 4 course program that will culminate with my receiving a bona fide university diploma
I am strongly considering signing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home